My name is Jakub Poznanski, though I’m known as Jake to most people. I was born in Poland, but lived in the United States for most of my life. I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a degree in Computer Science in 2011.
I’m married, live in the Seattle area, and recently had a baby boy.
I’ve worked on some interesting projects in the real world:
- Designing electronic speed controllers for the QinetiQ Dragon Runner
- Writing flight software for SpaceX
- Founding and running a gaming startup.
- Creating a tool for audiobook proofing.
- Starting a reinforcement learning robot that will take over the world.